Summary of Qualifications
Strategic alliances, global sales and product management; executive & entrepreneur; 25 years C-level leadership.
Founded and led start-ups; led established companies to accelerated growth and profitability; closed large-scale enterprise and OEM sales with Fortune 100 and Global 500 companies; led M&As and IPO.
Evangelist, speaker & thought leader.
Cloud, SaaS & enterprise core competencies:
Strategic alliances & global sales, large-scale OEMs, technology partnerships, build-up of partners’ ecosystems, strategic/key account management, market penetration for new products, entrepreneurship, start-ups, corporate development & business development.
Security domain expertise:
Cyber-security, cloud security, IoT security || Identity & Access Management (IAM) || Threat Detection & Threat Prevention.
May 2017 – present
- Advising CEOs/founders of cyber-security, cloud-security & cloud startups
- Focus: Strategy, product, go-to-market, market penetration, creating sustainable "unfair advantage", funding, company build-up
- Partial list of client companies at my LinkedIn profile.
Akamai Technologies, Inc.
2016 – May 2017
Head Business Development, Enterprise Application Access
- Help with Soha’s transition to Akamai
- Lead Soha’s (renamed: Akamai EAA) strategic alliances & OEM sales activities.
- Lead & oversee hand-off to Akamai. Educate Akamai teams on everything-related to Soha’s strategic alliances & OEMs, partner & channel development and cloud partnerships.
Soha Systems, Inc. (acquired by Akamai Technologies)
2015 – 2016
Vice President, Business Development
- Established strategic alliances and business development at Soha.
- Led all strategic alliances, OEM sales and cloud partnerships.
- Partners & customers included IBM, Fujitsu (strategic OEM), AWS (advanced level partnership), Azure, Accenture, Equinix, CenturyLink, WatchGuard (OEM) and large number of global SIs, Consulting firms, Carriers, MSPs & MSSPs.
Lynx Software Technologies, Inc.
2012 – 2015
Vice President, Cyber Security Solutions
- Established & led the cyber-security activity at Lynx.
- Led all go-to-market, strategic alliances & OEM sales, product and marketing activities.
- Evangelized and established thought leadership.
Netsuun Ltd. (acquired, 2012)
2008 – 2012
CEO & Founder
- Led venture from inception, through comprehensive market validation and core team buildup (self- funded).
- Established & led a strategic business consultancy (Consulix Ltd.) for the purpose of generating funds for Netsuun.
- Early 2012, Netsuun’s assets were sold to a large publicly trade US security corporation.
AdmitOne Security, Inc. (acquired by ServiceSource)
2007 – 2008
Senior Vice President Business Development
- Led business development and strategic alliances.
- Developed the company’s strategic ecosystem from the ground up: Virtualization vendors (VMWare, Citrix), financial services (First Data, FiServ), US banks (Wells Fargo, US Bank Corp), top IT vendors (Microsoft, Oracle, Cisco, Juniper).
Intaglio Systems Ltd. (acquired, 2007)
2006 – 2007
CEO & Co-Founder
- Founded the company with 2 partners having identified acute market need (>$15B annual losses to OEM’s on account of counterfeit & grey market).
- Led company & product strategy and fund raising.
- Initiated successful market validation with Tier-1 customers (Cisco, HP, Apple, Sun, Microsoft).
- Won membership in the industry’s alliance to fight counterfeit (AGMA). Intaglio was an early (& youngest..) member.
Aladdin Knowledge Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ: ALDN; (acquired by SafeNet/Gemalto)
2001 – 2006
Vice President Business Development
- Led all strategic alliances, OEM sales and business development activities (3 business units; multiple product lines).
- Generated vital part of Aladdin’s accelerated revenue growth (>70% of company’s total revenue growth, >350% total revenue growth in 4 years).
- Served a critical role in Aladdin's fast share price growth ($0.85 to $32, NASDAQ's best performing share in 2000-2005).
- Built-up and led Aladdin’s Partners Program (150+ revenue-generating partners), accounting for >80% of the total revenues of Aladdin’s main growth engine -- the authentication BU.
- Led corporate development and M&A activities, including an acquisition of Preview Systems (NASDAQ: PRVW).
- Fulfilled pivotal role in Aladdin’s successful follow-on offering at NASADQ, February 2005.
- Initiated, led and closed multi-million OEM sales (VeriSign, RSA Security, Cisco Systems, HP).
- Led the global/strategic alliances (Cisco, VeriSign, RSA Security, CA, Microsoft, IBM, HP, Checkpoint and others).
Led partnerships with global system integrators (IBM Global Services, Siemens Business Services, Dimension Data and others) and first tier Telcos (Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, SBC, British Telecom, Deutsche Telecom, France Telecom, KPN, Telecom Italia, Telefónica, Swisscom).
C.D.I. Systems Ltd.
1997 – 2000
- Managed all aspects of company's business and operations (Europe, USA), resulting in 450% revenue growth in 3 years.
- Initiated and successfully closed multi-Million deals with large multinational corporations (i.e., IBM, Compaq/Digital, Dun & Bradstreet, Wolters Kluwer, Bertelsmann).
- Initiated and led new web-retrieval technology; spin-off of and fund raising.
1995 – 1997
CEO & Founder
- Raised $4M (OCS and private investors).
- Initiated and successfully closed a $5M joint R&D project within the European Commission Telematics Program.
- Built and led strategy, business development and strategic product roadmap.
1990 – 1995
- Consulted hi-tech companies (software & communications); industrial companies (engineering & electrical instrumentation); the Israeli Foreign Ministry & the Israeli Defense Forces.
1982 – 1989
Various Executive Roles
General Secretary of the Kibbutz; BOD of Kibbutz Association & Golan Regional Council; GM of Golan fruit packing factory; founding member of Golan Wineries.
1989-1990: BA in Labor Studies & Political Science, Tel Aviv University. Graduated Summa Cum Laude.
1991-1995: MA in Labor Studies, Tel Aviv University Thesis uncompleted.